20 Studies – By Fernando Sor. Thanks to Ray Izumi.
Op. 60 – The famous 25 Studies by Carcassi. Thanks to John Chiu.
The Guitar/Lute Concerto in D Major – By Antonio Vivaldi, minus the solo part. Thanks to Larry Broda.
Rondo in A Minor – by Dionisio Aguado. Interestingly arranged in a “play along” style. Thanks to Jesuo de las Heras.
Two MIDIs thanks to Christer Holmdahl:
- Wilson’s Wild – From Henry Sampson’s Lutebook (ca 1609).
- Study – By Dionisio Aguado.
Several MIDIs by Yours Truly:
- Flight of the Bumblebee– By Rimsky-Korsakov
- Jupiter’s Theme – from The Planets, by Gustav Holst
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring – An “easy” version of J.S. Bach’s popular piece, corresponding to the notation on Classical Guitar Sheet Music page.
- Gymnopedie No. 3 – By Erik Satie.
- Tremolo Exercise – A flamenco-based tremolo exercise for classical guitarists.
- Minuet in G – From The Little Keyboard Book of Anna Magdalena Bach.
- Falseta No. 1 – From the Soleares of Paco de Lucia.