“From an old cassette tape of a live performance. An etude for scales in contrary motion accompanied by opens strings. Middle section: bars and trills.” -Mark Delpriora
Fantasy on a Canadian Folksong by Jeffrey McFadden (2018), performed by the composer. Recorded March 27, 2019 at St.Mary Magdalene Church, Toronto, by Drew Henderson. Guitar by Marcus Dominelli (2019).
Guitarist Bill McConaughy plays a couple of Chis Brandt acoustic guitars at the 2014 Handmade Instrument Show, held at Marylhurst University in Portland, Oregon.
1. The Earl of Salisbury – John Renbourn
2. Classical Gas – Mason Williams
3. I Always Thought of You – Tommy Emmanuel
4. Those Who Wait – Tommy Emmanuel
5. Slow Circle II – Alex de Grassi
6. Yashas Tune – Storm Nilson
I like everything about this, but especially the way Daria lets the guitar sing.